About the prints:
All fine art prints are printed on 100% cotton archival paper (Hanemühle) with archival inks.
This means that the prints will have a very deep colour (blacks), giving sharpness and contrast to the image.
The print is of museum quality and should last a few decades without fading*.
All prints are signed, numbered and come with a certificate of authenticity.
All prints come with a 3cm white border for easy framing and putting an art mat in front of the frame.
Sizes (Prints only):
- Medium : print 48 x 33 cm (19″x 13″) – framed 59 x 42 cm A2 (23,2″ x 16,5″ )
- Large: print 90 x 60 cm (35,4″ x 23,6″)
- Custom prints available on request, any size you would like on any material.
- Medium Aluminium print ( 40 x 60 cm – 15″ c 24″ )
- Large Aluminium print (60 x 90 cm – 24″ x 35″ )
The prints are internationally shipped in a rugged tube and protected against the beatings they get from the mail man. On request I can also provide a frame and Art mat.
If you like to have your print framed, please send me a message and I’ll be happy to discuss the options with you.
*Prints should never be placed in direct sunlight as this will always affect the prints